Lent series: “Remember and Rejoice”
This year, we are practicing Lent as a baptismal remembrance, diving back into our foundational identity given to us in the sacrament of Baptism. We “remember and rejoice” as each week we think about one of the promises made in the worship service during a Baptism or an Affirmation of Baptism ritual.
Here they are (click on links for videos):
- WEEK ONE: “To live among God’s faithful people.”
- WEEK TWO: “To hear the Word of God and share in the Lord’s supper.”
- WEEK THREE: “To proclaim the good news of God in Christ through word and deed.”
- WEEK FOUR: “To serve all people, following the example of Jesus.”
- WEEK FIVE: “To strive for justice and peace in all the earth.”
Join us for Sunday worship (as always) at 10:00 am, and for midweek Lenten services with a simple soup dinner at 6:00 pm followed by a quiet candle-light service at 7:00 pm.
Here is Pastor Robin’s introductory video for the season: